- Welcome to AJER
- Published monthly, online, open-access and having double-blind peer reviewed, American journal of Engineering Research (AJER) is an emerging academic
journal in the field of Engineering and Technology which deals with all facets of the field of Technology and Engineering. This journal motive and aim is
to create awareness, re-shaping the knowledge already created and challenge the existing theories related to the field of Academic Research in any discipline
in Technology and Engineering. American journal of Engineering Research (AJER) has a primary aim to publish novel research being conducted and carried out in
the domain of Engineering and Technology as a whole. It invites engineering, professors, researchers, professionals, academicians and research scholars to
submit their novel and conjectural ideas in the domain of Engineering and Technology in the shape of research articles, book reviews, case studies, review
articles and personal opinions that can benefit the engineering and technology researchers in general and society as a whole.
- As earlier stated, there is no special emphasis on just one topic but emphasis is given on all the aspects that can be covered in the domain of Engineering
and Technology, so we welcome all the stakeholders of businesses, engineering, scientists and society as a whole to come forward with their new ideas and
researches and submit us their articles from anywhere in the world. The name American journal of Engineering Research (AJER) does not just restrict our
audience from any specific country but we are of view that research and knowledge is boundary less and keeping in view that perspective, we would welcome
engineers, researchers, resource person, students, social scientists and critiques from all over the world.
- For the ease of authors, we hereby are listing few main topics that can be considered in the scope of the journal.
• Chemical Technology
• Computer Science
• Software Engineering
• Electrical and Nuclear Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Environmental Technology
• General and Civil Engineering
• Hydraulic Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Production and Operations Management
• Total Quality Management
• Materials and Mechanical Engineering
• Mining and Metallurgy
• Military Science
• Technology in General
• Process Engineering.